Re: Sports from Where?

In a message dated 8/19/1999 8:53:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
LjatsoH@aol.com writes:

<< In a message dated 8/16/99 10:52:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CCREDUX@aol.com
 writes:

 <<  I got to wondering where, when and who
   discovered and recorded the first "sport". >>
   Frances Williams >>

 OK, what about variegated species?  Is there any record of them found in the
 wild?

 Lori Johnson >>

 All species are green;however, there are forma of species that mutated in
the wild.
I suppose that H. sieboldii was the first discovered. Paxton, in 1838.
That is the one that is sold under about 4 names.(Shame, shame!)

Clyde Crockett z5