Re: Fertilizing

In a message dated 8/20/1999 9:57:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
jmahosta@WinterberryFarms.com writes:

<< Chick,
 Monoculture in the Hosta bed.  Boy that is going to have a huge ecological
 impact.  Those several hundred acre Hosta plots are going to be the breeding
 grounds for the next great Hosta pest.  I am truely woried.
 Jim A.
I am too!! Perhaps the AHS will continue to keep on its payroll that
virusologist who will be paid thousands of dollars to name the new pest Virus
XX. Hey what about Virus Y2K?

Clyde Crockett z5
If AHS members were only aware at the waste of money the AHS has indulged