Re: Hosta yingeri info needed

In a message dated 8/20/1999 9:33:44 PM Central Daylight Time,
jford@runet.edu writes:

<< I have just recently obtained a plant of Hosta yingeri, but
 have no information about it's ultimate size and height.  It
 is currently blooming in a quart pot at 1 ft (0.3 m) width
 and height (including inflorescense).  I need to know how
 large it will be at maturity in order to decide where to
 plant it.

 Schmid decribes it as much smaller than that. 6'' leaves--3 " wide.
That is about the size of my mature plant. Clump==16" in diam.