Re: Aphrodite

In a message dated 8/20/1999 9:24:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
jgoodger@spectranet.ca writes:

<< My Aphrodite has just started to bloom. One of the flowers is 6 inches long
 5 inches across the open flower. I am currently taking a series of pictures
 will show them to you shortly.
 John >>

Oh the pain!!!!

I have twenty 'Aphrodite' and 10 'Venus' and this year I failed to get them
to bloom again!!!
I will have to give them more light next year.