Re: Sad News

    I know that you must be devastated, as I am in shock.  As you well know I
enjoyed teasing you and Reet and loved the times you visited my garden and
with the Club.  Especially the time I made you drive at 90 miles per hour to
come and get a couple of plants.  And Reet seemed to get a kick out of it!  I
can only imagine that she  must have had a wonderful life and was a
tremendous mother as your love for her was so strong.  I share a tear with
you as I write this and find a hole in my heart!  I can not imagine a hosta
convention without seeing the two of you together.  I pray that she is now
mediating the battles between Rick Thompson and Judy Rocco as they prepare
the heavenly hosta garden!

            With all my love and sympathy,