information

  This year has been unusual in the fact that a large percentage of my hostas
did not have bloom scapes. I need to hear things that could contribute to
this.
Background information that you might need to know.
1. The plants came up early.  We had no late frost.
2.  We a lot of rain until 27 days ago, None since then.
3. Plants grew well and color seemed good.
4.  Followed same feeding pattern as normal.
Mary