Re: Fertilizing/ "Organic" Gardening

In a message dated 8/22/1999 8:01:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
Sam020857@aol.com writes:

<<  I fail to understand why the use of gardening system different from your
 own is so upsetting --- my system works for me, your system works for you
---
 everybody's happy!

 Hey! I'm not upset!
I just wanted to know about organic gardening.

Your characterization of my posting as twisting yours "around around and
around" is ludicrous, and you know it, Sandie.

Methinks YOU are upset, because I question whether "organic" gardeners are
truly such. :>)

Fondly,

Clyde