Re: Fertilizing/ "Organic" Gardening

Chick says;
What I'm
>saying is that if you want to, and someone says it's a bad thing to do to the
>hostas, you should be argumentative and ask why, cause it ain't so.

It hurts the Hosta in your garden in the same way it does in a cotton field.
It may not be noticeable and you may overcome the problem by throwing money
and time at the garden but it does hurt the hosta.

Does it matter, no not much but my point is information only.

As to not liking your challenge, I think your kind of a shit that I would
probably enjoy in person where I could tell you to get fucked when you get
to full of yourself.
Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5