change of subject

LOL! Too funny Jean, but I'm afraid not. Remember the bathroom fixture planting discussion?

You know, I havenīt been an AHS member for long, and consider myself to be a newbie to hostadom, but honestly, you guys are a pretty lively and wildly entertaining group.

A few months ago I was battling what would be my choice to be my two-hundreth hosta variety, and it looks like Iīll be going down that same road to find number three hundred before the season is out. (Btw, Dragon Wings won)

I donīt contribute much as itīs hard to participate semi-intelligently while sitting in Brazil (work) but I'm an avid reader. I thought myself a peacemaker having raised two teenagers who were as different as night and day. So...in that tradition

Any suggustions on what number three hundred should be? Oh, and please tell me why.

Lu  (Atlanta, Z7)
Pixie Forest  <--finally settled on a name for my     retirement property at the lake.