Re: Dividing hostas

In a message dated 8/23/1999 11:04:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
plantaholic@surfree.com writes:

<<  Also, can
 someone describe exactly how to go about this process?
 --  >>
I have seen the experts do this, although everytime I try do it, I get
nothing but a bunch of leaves:

DO NOT dig up the clump you want to divide. Get a long, sharp, sterilised
knife. Insert knife into heart of clump. Slice. Pull up division.