Re: Fertilizing/ Another's perspective

Hi all,

While Harry Abel (Shishi) and I were studying tonight, we came upon these
verses that seem to have some bearing on the current discussion....reminding
us all of Another's perspective..

"I planted, Apollos watered, but God was causing the growth.  So then neither
the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but God who causes the
growth.  Now he who plants and he who waters are one, but each will receive
his own reward according to his labor."
(1 Cor. 3:6-8)

"For through the grace given to me I say to every man among you not to think
more highly of himself that he ought to think;  but to think so as to have
sound judgement, as God has allotted to each a measure of faith.
(Rom 12:3)

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a