Re: Re Preferred...

" ("How Often Do Flowers Form Seed Pods in Hostas" by Zonnerveld
>and Chamberlain in Journal 30.1), it is natural that you would not agree
>with my characterization. However, anyone can see that it is comprised
>of only one paragraph of text, seven pages of useless data and no
>conclusions

Glad to see someone else thought it was a waste of space.

As to the "preferred growers" the biggest effect I would imagine would be
with new people coming in who would assume a preferred grower
in some way offers a better product.   The old timers know who provides
quality plants and will continue to support those growers preferred or not.

Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net