Re: Preferred Growers, Preferred Scientists, Preferred Writers,Preferred Don...

In a message dated 8/24/1999 4:46:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<<  Personally, I hereby predict that this policy
 will never be placed in effect because the aforementioned powers already
 know that it can't work.  What I can't understand is why they don't just say
 so and shut us up, maybe even get our cooperation on a policy that will
 work.  >>

You underestimate the wrath and fury of Jim Wilikins and his gang. They will
never admit defeat. Actually, Wilkins is what we call in German, schwache
Limonade==weak lemonade. He is controlled (programmed?) by Solberg and his
co-horts, including the new Ms. Wilkins.

They are of course supid in not coming to some sort of compromise, as you
suggest; but, they are tough customers.Particularly, J. Burns.

If they do not drop their ridiculous policy, I shall have to pursue legal
remedies on behalf of myself and other growers who want to opt in.

As I have said numerous times ( I suppose no one is listening), I firmly
believe that the preferred growers program is in violation of federal law. It
may be against state law too, but I have asked over and over where the AHS is
incorporated. I find it telling that my requests have been ignored.

Clyde Crockett z5