Re Preferred...

Well at next convention, we'll just find a nice cozy room at one of the
hotels and we can have the UNLOVED hosta auction with the proceeds going to
a memorial fund, the hosta pix fund or some other worthy project/cause.  My
definition of preferred grower (YES GARY your one) are those that treat the
customer with respect and honesty.  They are the ones to help with their
knowledge and pass on the torch to us greenhorns that are learning.  I
respect those and will do business with those that treat me fairly ie Mary,
Bob, Jim, Paula, Chick, Olga and any of the others who take the time to work
with me, my chaotic life, and my dumb questions (and bad spelling).  Forgive
me if I've left out anyone that I have not listed but it's past my bedtime
and I'm turning into a mush brain.  Well good night and lot's of warm
fuzzies to those that I respect. Cold prickles to those that are narrow
minded and rude to those that are trying to help.

Yours in Hosta,
Kate E. Ardissono
On Hosta Dunes in Long Beach, IN