Re: Preferred Growers

In a message dated 8/24/1999 10:34:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
wilddog@venus.net writes:

<< Clyde if you keep this on personalities then nothing will happen because so
 many will come to the defense of one or more of these individuals and the
 big issue will be lost. Leave out the names and focus on the principal
 points we want changed. And don't make the list very long or we'll never
 get a large enough consensus to be effective.

In principle, you are absolutely right, Butch. But I think it important and
relevant to let all know who the people are who are making the decisions and
how really few they are.
It is a handful. I'd hope that those who disagree with the policies of the
AHS know to whom they might wish to express their positions.

TY for your post,

Clyde Crockett z5