Preferred Buyer

Jim Hawes wrote:
 Where and when will this mad
> stupidity end???
>
> ANSWER...It will end when these stupid policies are trashed. It will end
> when the promoters of these stupid policies are voted out of office, if
> necessary. OK, you may now take pot-shots at me. Remember, I am a moving
> target, have some ammunition of my own and plenty of time to shoot it
> off..
>
> Jim Hawes

Jim,
I just got back from two weeks in the Canadian west and have deleted
most of the 400 plus e-mails that I received while gone. I couldn't
resist reading your recent letter and wanted you to know that I agree
with your message 100%. I had a chance to visit Naylor Creek on my
return and thoroughly enjoyed my visit. Jack and Gary were most cordial
and obviously run a first class nursery. Their vast stock include many
varieties that would certainly keep them off the preferred growers list.
I for one being a "Preferred Buyer" could care less. I can honestly tell
you that I can't imagine buying a plant from a preferred grower. How
limited they would be. In fact I would probably never want to give
business to a preferred grower.
	I have spent too much money on unworthy plants in the past. I have
given business to some nurseries that have sent small and/or unworthy
plants. That is my problem. It does not matter what their "designation"
may be, in the future they will not get my business.
	I am a "Preferred Buyer" and don't want the AHS telling me who I should
buy from and who is "Preferred". I will decide that for myself.
	Keep up the good work.

Regards, Stuart