Re: First Love ???

When my my mom moved to a completely shaded yard she didnt know what grows
in the shade so she called a friend and he told her Hosta and Fern he was
Jim Langhammer a good friend of John Kulpas and Pauline Banyai's she was
hooked almost insistantly , her favorite was Frances Williams. I came over
to visit and she was showing off her many prized plants and I saw Pizzazz
and I fell in love .  My mom was always giving me hosta her extras as it
were but she made me buy PIZZAZZ from her for 25 bucks it had 4 eyes in it.

Now I watch my fiancee Tim English who never knew what a hosta was catch
the hosta bug   his favorite Undalata Unitattata   he says its so pretty.
He thinks the blue ones are ugly  go figure.  We found a comprimise in
Loyalist though. And Dorothy Benedict is a biggee too with us.

Paula & Tim (hostalady)