Re: First Love ???

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:45:04 -0400, Ronald Livingston wrote:

> Hosta Lovers,
 #1. What started your interest in hostas ?
       A Blah backyard where grass did not want to grow made me research
shade loving plants.  When explaining my quest to a friend on the train into
Chicago she told me to come to a sale on that saturday where there would be
some "Neat" hosta plants.  When I got there I was told to wander around and
see the garden and I could buy any of the tagged plants.  The variety of
shapes and textures sold me to Hosta
 #2. Did you have a " first-love", if so, which hosta ?
         My First love is an unregistered plant (Oh well sorry AHS---- not)
it has huge roundish leaves and great puckering.  Since then it's sported a
varegated plant that is adorable.  My first registered love was Niagara
Falls but I don't think it was registered at the time.  Oh well.. so much
for my taste.

Yours truely,
Kate Ardissono
on my unregistered hosta dunes