Re: Where are you located ?

Hey Ron,

  My parents also started out in fish. My parents at the time were Kim and
Nancy Hiselman and they owned a fish/pet store in madison heights called
Port Hole Pet Shop when I was but a baby.That is where my mother met Jim
Langhammer and Ron Girling. She had a lifetime membership in GDAS and got
several trophys for her work on Betas and other fish. My parents divorced
in 77 and she remarried in 84 to Don Krul and became Nancy Krul. She had
sold and worked with synagias and begonias alot as I was growing up but
found her real niche in Hosta. She created in her double corner
residential yard Belle Gardens and created 15 registered new hosta and I'm
still looking at many she didn't register and figuring if worth the
registration.  I lived in Clinton Twp. MI but recently moved out to Flint
and got divorced and am engaged again.  Will you be attending the BAP
meeting on sunday.  We will be as will many others in this group that are
close enuf to travel?Would love to further this discussion.  I believe I
might have met Stuart Asch as well. I worked with my mother for years in
her gardens but she passed away last year in feb at the young age of 56.
She had shut down Belle Gardens in 95 due to her illness and never had much
of a chance to sell her OWN HOSTA so that is what I am doing so that her
memory goes on I sell alot of her hosta as well as collections on eBay.

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=hostalady&s
ort=3&since=-1&page=1&rows=100

you can cut and paste that url into your browser and find us
Paula & Tim (hostalady)