Re: Advice

Hi everyone
	I have read some about this excel thing recently and there is hole in
the code that would let a virus in but only I would quess if you were
downloading excel files and installing them on your computer. Of course
this would also mean the file had the virus in it before it could infect
your computer. I wouldn't get too worried if you didn't download this
type of file but if you did and were worried where it came from you can
download a patch microsoft gives out and install it to cure the problem.