Re: Preferred Growers, etc.

Jim Langhammer wrote:
"I would also recommend that the discussion of hostas be divided into
two lists, at least - one for POLITICS and another for HOSTA CULTURE!"

Your suggestion is noted. Don't look for any change, at least on
hosta-open. As for the AHS listserve, I wouldn't even expect an official

A far as voicing your views at AHS functions.......Lots of Luck.

Most things blow over rather quickly on the internet. If you don't like
what is being discussed, come back in a few hours, there's likely to be
another subject being hotly debated.

Above all else .......................Speak your mind. We want to hear
from you!

Thank You,

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE