Re: Preferred Growers, etc.

In a message dated 08/27/1999 2:16:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hawesj@gcnet.net writes:

<< Jim Langhammer,

 Ok, you have expressed your opinion about me and have given me a
 lecture...siding with Bill Reichert on hosta -open, not in a private
 post. You criticize me for "uncivil exchange" which you are doing in
 your post.  >>

Sorry but you really don't have a clue about what others are trying to tell
you as politely as possible. You were the first to incorporate a private post
into the public forum according to your own statement: