Re: Commercial interest / determined masses / interesting subjects

Daniel Nelson wrote:
> Jim Langhammer,
> In an earlier posting you wrote:
> " I realize that AHS has become dominated by commercial interests and
> that is too bad. Nonetheless, the membership can change that orientation
> if
> the masses are determined!"
> ======================================
> I wish you would elaborate on your above statements? Many of us are
> wondering who or what is driving recent AHS decisions.
> Your views on the above would be much more interesting

> Thank You,
> Dan Nelson
> Bridgeville DE
> zone 7
> SussexTreeInc@ce.net
I also would like to inquire, what " Commercial Concerns" you are
refering to.  My notion, is that the AHS, has persued it's present
course, with out noting that the commercial group, (who by the way,
provide a large portion of the funding of the AHS),might not be
comfortable with the decisions.  If there is any "commercial intrest"
driving this, it is hidden, and needs to have some light shined on it.
Please let us know what you know!
Ran Lydell
Eagle Bay Hosta Gardens
10749  Bennett Rd.