Re: AHS Incorporation/Preferred Growers, etc.

Chick wrote:

> This idea should be abandoned because it is a bad idea, not because of legal
> technicalities.  If there is no agreement that it is a bad idea, it will be back.
> Chick
A couple of addtional points here.  All of you may as well know, the
Registrar, has refused to register some of the plants on the IAC list.
Reasons given are a little vague.  Anothe point in reference to this
registration question often, as Chick pointed out, the "holder" of a
plant does not want it registered.  I have for instance, one plant on
the IAC list , that has not been distributed, and did not intend to
register , untill it had gone through many more years of testing.  I am
now being "forced" to complete registration.
Ran Lydell