No club discussions?

I opened a listserv called hostatalk@onelist.com for just that-talk about
Hostas. However, there are 26 people signed on and not much talk. I am not
interested in the club talk either, but there seem to be lots of problems
with the club and people want to discuss them. Please understand that I
have no problems with the club as I don't know the people and am only
interested in "simple" Hosta talk-for example, best way to fertilize, how
much water, favorite hostas, etc.

I did not set this up to compete with any other lists, just for a place
that's friendly and comfortable without club politics.

So, if any of you are interested, please go to http://www.onelist.com and
sign up for Hosta talk.

Also, if any of you are interested, I found a neat site on the web for
uploading photos into an album without the bother of creating a web page.
Go to http://www.easyfoto.com and sign up for your album. Please let us
know the name of your album if you do as I'm sure we'd love to see the
photos! I know I would!

Mine is saluki13.

Patty Woodbury