From: <LakesideRM@aol.com>
To: <nise@onelist.com>; <hosta-open@mallorn.com>;
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 1999 1:22 PM
Subject: [nise] fertilizer

From: LakesideRM@aol.com

I have just purchased an injector for the purpose of using liquid
 I would appreciate any suggestions as to problems that may occur and
materials that I should to provide me with the best results.  Has anyone
this for dispensing fish emulsion?

Why do TEENAGERS get WISDOM teeth?
What kind of TREES have square ROOTS?
The DR. has answers:<a href=" http://www.drscience.com/s ">Click</a>