Re: No club discussions?

In a message dated 8/29/99 9:43:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
heyheypaula@usol.com writes:

<< us too.

 Paula & Tim (hostalady)

 At 09:32 AM 8/29/99 EDT, you wrote:
 >Hi Patty,
 >
 >I simply cannot get into your list. Onelist says I am already a member, yet
 >consistently says I cannot sign in. I'm not a member of Onelist to my
 >knowledge unless my abortive attempts to join your group has caused a
 glitch.

 >    Jim Langhammer >>
If you are on the NISE or Hostapix lists, then you are already signed up with
onelist.  If you go to the www.onelist.com site you can add another of their
lists.  They will ask for your password and give you a "hint" that you made
up to help remember the password.  If you still can't remember the password
(true in my case!) you can have them email it to you.
Dave Husband