Re: No club discussions?

In a message dated 8/29/1999 8:34:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
Lewandjim@aol.com writes:

<< I simply cannot get into your list. Onelist says I am already a member,
yet
 consistently says I cannot sign in. I'm not a member of Onelist to my
 knowledge unless my abortive attempts to join your group has caused a
glitch.

     Jim Langhammer >>
 Jim and Others,

What you might consider is creating a second screen name. I know this can be
done on AOL ---not sure about other ISP's.If the discussions are slated for
specific times it would be easy to switch your screen name to the one
registered at Onelist at the designated times.

Clyde Crockett z5