Re: No club discussions?

Dean Sliger wrote:

> If "Hosta-Open" is a place where "discussion" of AHS politics is
> permitted, then something should be added to that effect in the
> description of the list on mallorn.com so that those not interested in
> such "discussion" can avoid joining this list.
>
> Dean Sliger

Dean
I don't think anyone who participates here thinks that this list should
be exclusivly for only Hostas.  Would you be offended if I wanted to
discuss plant naming rules, or aplines in Colorado.  If each of us picks
one thing that offends , we aill have literally nothing to communicate
about.  I find some things on several lists, that are not of intrestt.
I simply delete.  I will tell you this little bit.  Most of do not think
the AHS is as important , as the AHS it'self seems to think it is.  I
believe most of what you are hearing , is a plea by those who care, that
the AHS listen to the members, and to those like you who could
contribute if they were allowed to.  Many of us are simply asking for
the AHS to recognize the fact you so clearly stated, that there are many
who are not going to be directed or seek membership, unless the
orginazition, becomes "User friendly"
Ran