Request for information

Under conditions I agreed to when I subscribed to AHS Robin, I am
expected to abide by rules in effect. Therefore I recognize your
authority and that of the Robin Committee to  cite me for any
infractions of rules if I do not abide by them. You have charged me with
a violation of the Guidelines but you have not informed me of specifics.

I request that you respect my rights to know what any such infractions
are. I wish to know:

   What specifically did I write which violated the guidelines?
   Who did I write about?
   Who is the person who made a public complaint?

In all fairness, you should provide this information so that I can
respond to the charges.
This is my third request for this information.

Jim Hawes