who is Hosta Historian

Dear robins and hostaphiles,

I am trying to find out who is in charge of HOSTA histroy I guess I found
some my moms old original price lists and stuff I thought they might like
to have for posterity sake.  Nancy Krul of BELLE GARDENS  she passed away
feb 16,1998. She had created 15 new cultivars plus we are registering more
of her stuff posthusously at this time.  Can someone please direct me to
whom I ned to reach.  Thank you for your time.

Paula Hiselman (hostalady)