Re: Best New Hosta and the Dogs

Jim Anderson,

I think there will always be a problem finding out what everyone wants
because of everyones different taste.  My husband loves the BIG blue
corregated hosta yet has now fallen for a couple of others (the purple
scrapes type).  I love plants with "Character" (because I'm a character).
Some like greens others like variegated.  Look at the problem with (forgive
me for bring this up again) peoples feelings on Sum and Substance.  I don't
envy your position because you have to guess where us fickled consummers
will go next with our choices and our money.

Yours truely,
Kate E. Ardissono
with my diverse Hosta Dunes
Long Beach, IN