House of Hosta Nursery

Dee Krueger-Wisconsin
Our garden club took another trip to the House of Hostas in Green Bay,
Wi.  If anyone travels to Wisconsin this is the nursery to see.  His
house is off the road and back in the woods.  He has no lawn and his
yard surrounding his home is all hostas.  He let us look at his hostas
and answered all our questions.  Two of us came home with a box of
hostas.  Some I saw were his seedlings and so were not for sale.  He
calls himself Big John and he is anything but big in size but sure is
big in his love for hosta.  Good growing, Dee Krueger