Re: message from the Committee

Carolyn,

Thank you for a reply on behalf of the Committee. I understand the first
paragraph of your post describing the purpose of the Committee and I
agree completely with its objectives.

I do not understand the second paragraph which reads:

Having read the postings in questions several times there remains no
doubt as to the insult and personal  attack in each. No amount of
semantic quibbling or disingenuous protestation can change the blatancy
of what you wrote. On this Robin it is considered unacceptable. This
final posting to you represents the limit of what the committee can say
about your concerns"..

I have asked you to tell me which part of my posts violated Guidelines.
    You answered something like "each" of them.

I asked who I am accused of publically attacking?
    You do not answer except to state that "no amount of semantic
quibbling or disingenuous protestations can change the blatancy of what
you wrote".

I am still in the dark regarding the "what" and the "who" details of the
alleged violation.. I don't think I am quibbling as you charge. And I am
not protesting in the least in a disingenuous way.
I am simply asking a couple of easily answered questions which you will
not answer for some reason..

Will you please reconsider and answer my simple questions?. That is all
that I ask.
Thank you.

Jim Hawes