Re:Best New Hosta and the Dogs

Jim Anderson wanted names of 5 favorite newer hostas and 5 "potential shovel bait. If I use 1997 for a cut off as to new and only include ones we are growing, my favorites would be:
Diana Remembered
Island Charm
Lakeside Looking Glass
If I go back to 96 and pick up two unregistered(horrors) then I would add
Ming Treasure
Pandora's Box
Yeah, I know that is more than 5 but every one of those is too good to leave out as far as I am concerned.
While it may be a little early to give up on these, I have at least begun to question my sanity in buying the following(in addition to the ones mentioned earlier):
Green Gables-I don't like the color. May try a different location. Just a personal preference don't everybody get all excited and start up a new robin because you can't stand negative remarks.
Lemon Delight-Early viridescence, yes, I do have a thing about that.
Mostly Ghostly-Spectacular in early spring. Pure white. The bad part comes next; it melts out almost completely(at least for me) and then comes back as all green. While it is kind of interesting, I'm not real sure I would replace it if it crashed.
Tom Moore Bardstown, KY Z6