Best non-hosta purchase.

I've been cruising the garden and found that two shrubs I bought this spring
have the promise of being fantastic.  My regret is that since they are
supposed to get to a fairly good size I have them at the
back of the beds so right know they aren't very easy to see.
Caryopteris x clandonensis 'Worcester Gold' has started blooming and is
nearly covered with tiny blue flowers, can't wait for it to get large
enough to be seen without peaking around the irises.
Also blooming, and putting on a growth spurt, is Lespedeza thunbergii
'Edo Shibori' with pink and white flowers.  When it reaches it's
listed height of ten feet I can imagine it will be awesome.
I suppose they wouldn't technically be considered companion plants
for hosta but I can see a few mini's sneaking in around in a few years.