Re: Destruction of hopsta-open?

     To all of the robins,

   I am so happy to be learning from everyone and everywhere.  My mother
hybridized and as many children are I didn't pay much attention now that I
want to try it she is gone so I am learning from all the folks on NISE. I
love hosta pictures and love taking them also so I love hostapix and I
recognize many names from growing up on the hosta open and of course I
joined the hostatalk as well. Its almost like being in college again
jumping from discussion to discussion all with a major theme ,love of
hosta.  I would hate to have to just choose one to hang with.  I may not
always have something to say and yes I do LURK alot but I am learning so
much and I am so happy to have found this new wonderful way to share ideas
and concerns thank god and microsoft for teaching this old dog new tricks.

Paula (hostalady)