Re: Destruction of hopsta-open?

Joe,
And to others who might think that the hosta talk list is something to be
worried or upset about...
I for one was glad to see a list with no politics.
I do not have a Ph.D. or any other background in plants.
I do not belong to AHS either. And really do not understand a lot about it. I
was considering joining..now I am reconsidering that.
I am just looking for some hosta talk in terms that I can understand.
I am not concerned about the chromosomes the hostas. I really don't
understand all that. And beside from feeling very stupid about it, was very
leery about asking the questions or even making comments.
I was thrilled that Patty started another list for the rest of us who are not
into the politics, or the deep discussions of the genes and DNA of hostas.
Where I can feel comfortable in making comments or asking my dumb
questions...that have probably been asked a hundred times.
Not that I haven't learned a few things...for that I am grateful.
I do appreciate the attempts to change the subject.
I have not unsubscribed to this list..but if the paranoia continues...it
might be time.
I think many hosta groups can exist on the web. And I do not wish to join all
of them.
And people need not go off half cocked about other lists.
Just my 2 cents.

Paula
Blaine,Mn
zone4