Re: Destruction of hopsta-open?

In a message dated 8/31/99 2:31:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jlanier@yancey.main.nc.us writes:

<< It's just that any robin that would exclude Jim Hawes would be
 depriving it's members of so much information about hostas. I just can't
 imagine it.  Good luck, >>

Hello All,

I don't believe any person is excluded from the new Robin, only the politics
that already have 3 (?) platforms on which to be discussed.  I am on all the
Robins and Listserves so that I can take my pick of topic threads, many of
which overlap as I believe you previously noted.  To the benefit of Patty and
Hostatalk, I have seen posts from a few acquaintances of mine that would
never post to AHS or Hosta-open.  Hostatalk is just filling a niche for those
that are comfortable in a more laid back forum.

Humbly yours,

Lori J.