Re: message from the Committee

Carolyn:

I want to reopen my contact with you to try to clarify some
misunderstandings. My principle concern is my inability to communicate
with you because you have unilaterally "finalized" the discussion.
Matter of fact, there has been no discussions.

Everyone is watching and many are commenting on the very strange
proceedures you use  whereby I have no rights even to obtain basic
information on the charges you have made. There have been several posts
sent to me making the observations of the unusual manner in which you
are refusing to answer even simple questions or describe the violations
I am accused of committing. Even non-political club listserve majordomo
Patty Woodbury made the observation  today in a post to me that she has
seen no replies to my questions, that the charges against me are
ridiculous and that it must be awful to be accused of something and not
be told why. Her's is one of many indicating similar opinions.

Please do not close off discussions. It reflects negatively on the
position you have taken and the decisions you have made. Please
reconsider.

Sincerely,
Jim Hawes