Re: Destruction of hopsta-open?

I've made the same point with Jim and Clyde. I don't say your wrong but as
long as we add names to these issues we will be in personality debates.

If the policy is wrong then it doesn't matter WHO is for it or WHO is
against it. If we stay on the issues and Jim Hawes stated them very well.
As have you when you say we need a vote.

THE QUESTION IS: how can we get the vote. It doesn't matter who if we can
vote then there can be a change.

>  I worry thay Bob Solberg, has in mind to use the
>organization for his own ends.  I firmly believe that the BI-laws must
>be changed , to give a vote (on important issues and election of
>officers), to all members.  Bob S. Is by the way, adamently aganest
>this.  I to would like to spwnt more time with hostas, but this other
>needs attention.

Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5