Destruction of Hosta-Open

Here is a posting to me of a member of the AHS Robin that I have copied and
pasted:
<< Dear Clyde,
The postings on the AHS Robin are practically nil. I do not think that
hostaopen has anything to worry about. The people on the AHS Robin cannot
stand what's-her-name---Carolyn? I feel sorry for her.She seems to rather
defensive and at times offensive.

I think the way that Jim Hawers(is it Hawes?) has been treated is absolutely
awful.
I shall stay here and continue to send the posts.>>

Clyde Crockett z5