Re: winter scientific meetings tapes

Good morning Elizabeth
	Hardly anyone seems to want to admit that they have the tapes. I know
for my part of it I will probably never be involved in anything like
this again in the future, I barely work on the library anymore because
of it. I know others involved feel about the same way. I figure if this
is all people care about others who were to share them what is the use.
Bye
Bob

--
Bye