From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com [mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of andrewl
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2000 4:20 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Can you help identify...

... any of these people?  I know a couple, but I'm curious if I can tie more names with faces.  I see Kevin Walek, Pete Ruh and Ran Lydell.  I might even be able to claim that one of these hungry hosta hounds was Carolyn Schaffner, though I am not 100% certain.

No real reason to want to know, other than just trying to tie names to nuts ...

Oh, and here is where I saw the pics...
http://www.geocities.com/wnyhostasociety/FHF2000-2.html

--
Andrew Lietzow, Plantsman            http://hostahaven.com