Hosta Journal is in the mail!

The Hosta Journal has been mailed -- I received mine on Saturday. (WARNING: I
am sent one bulk mail, which has not arrived yet, and another, which is
mailed to me first class after all the rest have been mailed.  This is the
mailhouse's way to "test" postal service and other things.)  But, in past
instances I, and others have reported having, received the bulk mailed copy
within two days of getting the first class copy.

In my, very biased, opinion, this is one of the best issues thanks to all of
you who stepped forward and provided the articles.  Thank you and keep
writing and taking such great photos.  For the first time over 95 percent of
the photos were from non-Journal related persons submissions!  Keep clicking
away!

Kevin P. Walek