Re: Is it Butch or is it AOL 6.0?

In a message dated 12/3/00 7:42:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
CBCTPLANT@aol.com writes:

<< Kent,
 Thanks for the feedback...3 of us on AOL 6.0 are getting the symbols so I
 it is AOL!  I'll send a note off to AOL, Butch.
 This is an example of ' What goes around comes around'!  I will now be
 looking into MY PROBLEM!
 Thanks Butch and everybody,
 Carol in CT z6/5

Carol, we uploaded 6.0 a week or so ago and were having so many headaches
from the thing that we are now back to 5.0.  Our primary ISP is Roadrunner
and they said to take the problems to AOL.  AOL was not very helpful and
recommended that we have all our email receivers install a zip file so they
would not have a problem.

If you get the situation resolved with AOL I would like to hear about it.