Re: Is it Butch or is it AOL 6.0?

Like Diane, I'm just getting the three characters, and am not on AOL. Also, I only got one post from Burtch.

At 07:41 PM 12/3/00 EST, you wrote:
In a message dated 12/3/00 7:10:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, KT1140@aol.com

I'm getting Butch's post fine, but then again I'm still on AOL 5.0

Kent T

Thanks for the feedback...3 of us on AOL 6.0 are getting the symbols so I bet
it is AOL! I'll send a note off to AOL, Butch.
This is an example of ' What goes around comes around'! I will now be
looking into MY PROBLEM!
Thanks Butch and everybody,
Carol in CT z6/5