Re: Is it Butch or is it AOL 6.0?

Kris Groberg wrote:

> Bob wrote:
>
> > I use netscape 3.04 since it is a small browser/email program but it is
> > getting very old
>
> Hi Bob--You can go to  http://www.netscape.com  and download the latest Netscape
> system for free. Someone pointed this out to me and it works very easily. New
> system is so much faster an more accomodating. Kris

Thanks Kris
	I have about every internet explorer and netscape browser out there. I
use Netscape 3.04 because it is devoid of all the junk later browsers
insert into their programs. An example is N3.04 is 3mgs and I think N4.7
is 18mgs. N3 is a much smaller faster program for working on websites
but it isn't too good anymore for viewing alot of the newer websites
with alot of javascript.
	Also using netscape you don't have as many problems with viruses. All
the miscrosoft products are done in visual basic and when you get a
virus in outlook it can spread through all the other microsoft visual
basic programs easily which includes the office programs. Watch when you
read about a virus, it will almost always say outlook or outlook express
is where it spreads from.
--
Bye
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/