Re: RE: Ben's Z's statement...

Hi Kevin,
Ben was just asking a simple one liner, wanting to know if the article
was included.  I decided to use this as an opportunity to lauch my
campaign to unseat Al Gore as the inventor of the Internet...

I believe if you will take a look at the below Gardenweb.com Hosta
Forum posting, you'll see my position on the AHS Hosta Journal.  I
should have sent you a CC.  I realize you don't get over there too
often, but people frequently talk about what a great publication the
AHS Journal is.  To wit:

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/hosta/msg1223464719024.html?1

Take a minute to read it; I think you'll find there are lots of folks
appreciating your, and all of the volunteers, efforts.  I believe Ben
was asking a simple question and I do know part of what you are up
against with his work.  He's a good man with a heavy Netherlands
accent.  I am just busy promoting the Internet as a resource.

Andrew Lietzow
Plantsman, Hacker