Re: SEED LISTS

Oh no!  You're not supposed to tell anyone but me.  Remember?  Just kidding...  I purchased seed from Peter last year and had great success with it.  They label everything well and have obviously built up quite a business.

I had just checked over the weekend and they didn't have it up then, so you're right on top of things.  I'll be sure to take a look soon so thanks for the tip.

Over and out,
Andrew

Giboshi@aol.com wrote:

Hey guys and gals...............

Jean and Peter Ruh  have their new Homestead Division Hosta SEED BANK 2001
list posted on their web site............

www.HostaHomestead.com

Check it out.  Seeds are from their 1700 hosta cultivars and ready for
planting.  Some seed packs are limited so get their first.

Bernie

--
Andrew Lietzow, Plantsman            http://hostahaven.com
HostaHaven.com                       mailto:andrewl@hostahaven.com